Annie is a founding board member of NPI. She is a senior financial analyst at Visa in its corporate finance group. Prior to Visa, she was an investment banking analyst at RBC Capital Markets where she focused on corporate financing and M&A advisory assignments for the energy sector. Annie serves on the Board of Directors of Leap, an arts education nonprofit in San Francisco. She is also a researcher for the annual sustainability indicators report published by Sustainable San Mateo County.
- Master in Professional Accounting, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor in Business Administration, The University of Texas at Austin
- Senior Financial Analyst, Visa Inc.
- Investment Banking Analyst, RBC Capital Markets
- Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Board Treasurer, Board of Directors at Leap - Arts in Education
- Researcher, Annual Sustainability Indicators Report at Sustainable San Mateo County
- English-in-Action Volunteer, Community Committee for International Students at Stanford University
- Alumni Mentor, McCombs Business School at the University of Texas at Austin
- Tax Preparer, IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance